Rutgers is located in the State of New Jersey, at the center of the Boston to Washington, D.C., corridor in the United States of America.
Where in the World Is Rutgers?
New Jersey Weather
- Average daily temperatures range from a January high of 37˚F (3˚C) and a low of 24˚F (-4˚C) to a July high of 85˚F (29˚C) and a low of 67˚F (19˚C)
- Precipitation falls about 120 days annually
- Snow may fall from about October 15 to April 30
New Jersey Time
New Jersey—like Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.—is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC-5
- Begins first Sunday every November, 2 a.m.
- Is five hours behind UTC
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC-4
- Begins second Sunday every March, 2 a.m.
- Is four hours behind UTC